We just got back from another awesome trip to Panama and specifically our future home site at Morrillo Pacific Heights where our lot is patiently waiting for us to commence construction and plant the garden. Ron and Laurie said they had been busy - that's an understatement. They are currently managing the construction of 7 new homes - all at various stages of the construction process. I was blown away by the transformation from the single home under construction for Max and Nancy last year(2 had already been completed and were occupied by their proud owners) now to see 7 building sites all being actively worked on was amazing.
Max and Nancy have taken the plunge and have moved in 3 weeks ago and it was a pleasure to meet them - great people and we eagerly look forward to earning our rights to have an "ATLAS" number plate - it's going to be touch and go but i would love to have a plate number that is lower than ATLAS 10 - of course Ron has ATLAS 1, Max has ATLAS 2 and i think Dave has ATLAS 3.
We have posted new photographs of the progress at Morrillo Pacific Heights in the photo album that can be found on the home page.
One of the objectives of this trip was to test communications to ensure i could accomplish living in paradise whilst maintaining business communications with customers and leads from Toronto - mission accomplished!!! Between a Claro stick, Ron's WI FI connection and Movistar coupled with my 1800 number that now operates VOIP on my iPhone it was as if i was in my office in Toronto - fantastico - this plan will work well.
We celebrated Lauries birthday at a great spaghetti dinner hosted by Max and Nancy and of course an ample supply of Atlas.
Well there is lots more to talk about but don't want to bore anyone reading this.
All i can say is keep up the great work Ron and Laurie (ably assisted by Max who has taken some of the workload of Ron's sagging shoulders (its true Ron - ha, ha) - we cant wait to get down there and turn some dirt and get the construction going on Lot 19 - 2013 is the year!!!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Thursday, May 24, 2012
- within walking distance of the ocean
- where it costs under $1500 pm to live
- where people are respectful and laid back
- where construction costs are extremely inexpensive
- with 180 degree views of the ocean
- fully serviced lots developed and owned by a Canadian
- you enjoy the simple things in life such as walking on an uninhabited beach, picking bananas or paw paws in the wild and experiencing awesome bird and animal life then read on . If you are looking for information and you are based in the GTA or Canada for that matter and looking for information on buying or searching for retirement or vacation property in Panama feel free to contact me. I own property down there and will answer any questions you have and provide information as you require. My interests are non financial - merely willing to share information with like minded people on the great development i own property in Panama with a view to assisting the development blossom into the premier laid back residential development in Panama.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Morrillo Lot 19 at 5:27 AM