Thursday, May 24, 2012
Looking for property in Panama???
- within walking distance of the ocean
- where it costs under $1500 pm to live
- where people are respectful and laid back
- where construction costs are extremely inexpensive
- with 180 degree views of the ocean
- fully serviced lots developed and owned by a Canadian
- you enjoy the simple things in life such as walking on an uninhabited beach, picking bananas or paw paws in the wild and experiencing awesome bird and animal life then read on . If you are looking for information and you are based in the GTA or Canada for that matter and looking for information on buying or searching for retirement or vacation property in Panama feel free to contact me. I own property down there and will answer any questions you have and provide information as you require. My interests are non financial - merely willing to share information with like minded people on the great development i own property in Panama with a view to assisting the development blossom into the premier laid back residential development in Panama.
email me at email@example.com
Posted by Morrillo Lot 19 at 5:27 AM